Summer Station’s policy regarding cancellations and staying at our complex.
To view our policy concerning Rates, click here.
- All discounts, rates, and specials are subject to occupancy percentage and manager discretion.
- You must be 25 years of age or older to place a reservation.
- All guest 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Check-In is no earlier than 3:00pm, Check-Out no later than 11:00am (No Exceptions).
- Front Desk, Elevator, Switchboard, and Office CLOSED from 11:00pm to 8:00am. These Hours are Subject to Change
- To contact a guest after hours, please call (609) 884-8800 and dial their room number when prompted.
- This is a NON-SMOKING facility which includes balconies, patios, walkways, garage, pool, sundeck, and all common areas. Evidence of smoking in a unit will result in cleaning charges starting at $200.00, depending on severity of the damage.
- Additional people, over 6 years – $20 per person per night
- ONE PARKING SPACE provided per suite (No exceptions)
- Sorry, No pets allowed (No exceptions)
- A fee may apply for Emotional Support Animals
- A deposit of one day’s rental is required on all reservations, in the form of CASH, CHECK, or CREDIT CARD
- Balance due upon arrival in either CASH or CREDIT CARD
- Maid service may not be refused for more than 3 consecutive days to allow for proper cleaning and maintenance.
- NO REFUND if reservation is cancelled less than 21 days before arrival
- If reservation is cancelled 21 days or more in advance of arrival
A SERVICE CHARGE OF 10% OF ONE DAY’S RATE WILL BE CHARGED
- No refunds for shortened stay